Running and Fitness
- Running with Hypothyroidism: This Runner's World article was of particular interest to me because I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in February.
- Piwi the Kiwi: Sort of about running... Piwi is a Kiwi who is walking on a treadmill as part of a physical therapy regimen.
- Triathlon Etiquette: A list from Jill at Finishing is Winning.
- Scientists Develop Perfect Sports Bra, But You Still Can't Buy It: Personally, I like Moving Comfort brand. And I knew a lot of this already. I do pay attention to the twins when I run.
- Cook's Illustrated Picks the Best Nonstick Pans: My nonstick pan has been shot for a while, so I was thrilled to see this article. I went and bought the top rated one, yay!
- See All 37 Twinkie Ingredients Beautifully Photographed: It will make you not want a Twinkie ever again.
- Simon's Cat: Cat vs Box: I love Simon's Cat!