Food, Health and Fitness
- 65 Cheap, Healthy, One-Dish Meals with Good Leftover Potential: I love it when Cheap, Healthy, Good does posts like this. I so can use these recipes!
- What Sustainable Seafood?: Discusses how the Marine Stewardship Council is not exactly doing a good job of labeling seafood as sustainable. There's some information there I didn't realize, and it's very sad. Just like everything else, big corporations win. Everyone else loses.
- Will Running Give me Osteoarthritis?: This is an excellent question, because people have gotten after me before about "Ruining my knees" from running. Actually, I had more knee problems before I was a runner than I do now.
- Fall Cleaning Checklist: If you're like me, you need to get started! Don't procrastinate!
- 20 Things I've Learned From Traveling Around the World for 3 Years: I love this list. Thanks to childhood friend Tim for the link (via FB).
- There is a Horse In the Apple Store: OMG, funniest story ever.
- White After Labor Day: Breaking it Down: I so need this kind of post. And Todd and I were just talking about this rule. It's a little confusing, especially since I love summer clothes.