- Web Designers VS. Web Developers: This is so terribly true. I am a web programmer, and most of those things apply.
- Man Runs Marathon In the London Eye: At least it's something interesting to look at for 26 miles.
- How to Survive Meeting the Ex: Hasn't been a problem for me thus far, but you never know. My ex-hubby is currently unattached and I find it hard to believe I'd ever meet Todd's ex on purpose.
- Was Coupon Fraud Shown on TLC's Extreme Couponing: Ok, this show is nuts and totally makes me just twitch uncontrollably. I've been working on a project in our house to get rid of our clutter and stuff, and I can't imagine bringing that much junk into my house all at once.
- Realistic Couponing: If you are interested in couponing, this article could help you be less crazy than the ladies on Extreme Couponing. I tried it once, but it was too time consuming for me - I'm lucky to get to the grocery store at all. Plus, we don't have any big chain grocery stores near my house, so I'd have to do the coupon matching myself.
- Spice Fade, and the Insanity of Throwing Spices Out After Six Months: If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that I keep spices for way longer than 6 months... Unless you really use them fast, 6 months is NOT THAT LONG. I know some of my spices were already in my house before I moved in, for example, and we have duplicates - stuff that I brought from my apartment that Todd already had. We're slowly going through them, but I do think they're absolutely fine. I did discover that a 6 year old can of condensed milk that was probably purchased by Todd's ex-girlfriend was kind of disgusting. (well, color-wise. Taste-wise, it was fine).
One more thing: Happy, happy, happy 16th birthday to my niece, Dylan!