|Courtesy of Savage Chickens|
- Last week, I thought I had the flu. I was just tired.
- Last week, I thought I had a cold. It didn't materialize.
- I feel as though I'm coming down with a UTI. I've been drinking 100% cranberry juice (unsweetened). It's so sour.
- I fear that every meal will give me some sort of food poisoning. I've sworn off of sushi for the time being.
- I continue to be nervous that my 5K over the weekend somehow injured me in some way that I can't yet explain or feel.
- Last night on my run, I started getting the "weepy eyeball" problem that I had for the Baltimore Half Marathon in 2008. It's a clogged tear duct and doesn't affect my running, but makes my eye water while running and makes the skin around my eye chapped and painful. I've been doing warm compresses on it.
- Today, I feel like I have a sore throat, but I also ate something really hot earlier that might have just burned my mouth.
10 days remain! Here's hoping that I stay healthy!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win 25 Free Holiday Cards!