- January 8: Walt Disney World Marathon Relay
- March 17: Rock & Roll USA Half Marathon (Washington, DC)
- April 28: Island to Island Half Marathon (Ocean City, MD)
- July: Pikesville 5K
- August: Hadassah 8K
- August 26: Annapolis 10 Mile Run
- December: Celtic Solstice 5 Mile Run
What am I doing in the fall? I have no idea. I've been trying to figure it out. It's a half marathon year for me, and I have a few picked out that I like:
- September: Harrisburg Half Marathon It's about an hour away from my house, and I was impressed when I spectated at the Harrisburg Marathon in 2009. Seems like a nice enough size, and relatively flat.
- September: Bachman Valley Half Marathon This is a notoriously hilly and difficult course consisting of running the same loop twice. But, it is just around the corner from my house and I've always wanted to do it. Is this the year?
- September 30: Wineglass Half Marathon The Wineglass marathon was my backup race last year if I didn't get into New York. It just seems right up my alley. It's about a 4 hour drive and seems like a really nice course and race.
- October: Hershey Half Marathon About an hour to an hour and a half from my house, race fees include HersheyPark tickets! Seems like a nice race, better than the Hot Chocolate 15K if we're looking for a race in the "chocolate" genre.
- October: Florida Halloween Halfathon This one just happens to be around the time that my mom is always pressuring me to go visit my sister in Tampa, so that seems like a good one.
I've also been considering being the captain for a Ragnar Relay team in DC. But I just don't know if I'm up for the amount of work that it seems like it would take to do it. So, I just don't know. Still considering.
If you loved this post and want to read more, Follow me on Facebook!