I'm so incredibly excited to post my very first giveaway! It's like my blog has finally come of age!
When I was at the Lehigh Valley Half Marathon Expo, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Runner's World editor Amby Burfoot. He won the 1968 Boston Marathon (is time was 2:22:17), and has been working at Runner's World since 1978.
The giveaway is for a signed copy of Amby's book, The Runner's Guide to the Meaning of Life that I picked up at the Expo and had Amby sign for one of my readers! This book contains Amby Burfoot's lessons from his lifetime of running. It is meant to be inspirational and spiritual.
How to enter the contest. Please leave a comment for each one of these that you do, and do as many of them as you like!:
- (mandatory) Leave me a comment to let me know what inspires you to run.
- (optional) Become a follower of my blog by clicking the "Follow" link on the right hand column, or let me know that you are already a follower.
- (optional) Become a fan of mine (or I guess it's "Like" now) on Facebook by going here or clicking on the button on the left column, or let me know you're already a fan.
- (optional) Add my blog to your blogroll on your blog, and leave me a comment to let me know you did (provide a link if you want).
- (optional) Tell others about this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook, or on your blog, and let me know that you did by leaving a comment to tell me about it! (provide a link if you'd like)
I will choose a winner on Friday, May 14. So, be sure to participate before then!